Monday, 3 May 2010

Fabby Finds

Flea Market Finds time again thanks to Her Library Adventures

How is it in your neck of the woods? It's a glorious, but chilly day here in Tassie.
This week, I fossicked in a 2nd hand barn in Deloraine and came across some lovely sea-shell encrusted old milk bottles AND they were only $2 each!


I also hit some of my old haunts in Melbourne and added to my bambi/fawn family, and my rose print and tin collections! Yee ha!


And here is the happy little extended Bambi family...


My crapenalia addiction comes in waves, some weeks I can "just say no" and others I pounce and snaffle.

What about you?

5 comments:

  1. oh my god, if bell could only see those bambi's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh aah lots of my kinda crapenalia that's for sure! i collect tins & bambis too & i know what you mean about it coming in waves, funny huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your bambi's. I thought I had got one of my own this week, but on closer inspection it had a broken and mended leg...and they wanted five bucks...they're dreamin'. I love your tins as well. You have inspired me to start a new collection. xxNick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your bambi collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled upon your blog completely by random when doing a search for those beautiful paper dolls!! very inspiring..beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated.
Feel free to share this with others who may find it of interest.
Cheers!