Sunday, 28 March 2010

5 again

This week I'm playing along again with 5 Fav's over at Meet Me at Mikes

#1
I absolutely adore this Hall and Oates cover by the lovely The Bird and The Bee and the clip is happy-making BUT ends before the song does...sadly!

#2
Playing more dress-ups and stylista queen over at Looklet it is sooo much fun, I only wish I had the bod to carry these looks off, not to mention the money honey!

#3
Loving Autumn and the sun's new low-lying angle. Sparkly, Autumn days and crispy, snuggle-inducing nights and lots of humongously delicious field mushrooms!


#4
Sitting on the couch with lots of cookbooks (old and new) searching for things to make with the fabulous bounty of apples we have!

#5
Wandering around the blogosphere, reading, marvelling, envying, being-inspired-by and enjoying the myriad of talents of other magnificent human beings ! This one is one of my ALL-TIME favourites...so inspiring and something to aim for in my older age!


Autumn really is my favourite time of year.

What about you?

4 comments:

  1. I love a hall & oates cover. And I think that was my favourite hall & oates song. Much better than the much over rated "maneater".

    I'm loving your apples too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh The Bird and The Bee! I have not seen this before! I love : her dress, her hair and the zooming in and out. I do! Thank you for sharing your good stuff! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are enjoying an extended bit of summer here in Sydney, we deserve it b/c our town is dirty and yukky and city like, and no matter how hard we wish we will never have a wheelbarrow full of apples like that! So, I'm loving the endless summer sun at the moment, although Autumn is a delight, its true....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those apples! Bet they're deliciously crunchy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated.
Feel free to share this with others who may find it of interest.
Cheers!