Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Funny Little Obsessions

Playing along here today: Flea Market Finds

Cripety! I reckon about 80% of my home is furnished with op shop, flea market. 2nd-hand store, junk shop, tip shop, charity store stuff!
These are just a few of my favourite things (as Maria would sing)
I don't mind if things are shabby or chipped or well-loved as long as they fit with whatever my current obsession may be!
I am always on the look-out for the following things:
prints/tins/kitchenalia that is retro rosey, cutely 60's bambis or old pottery pieces & knick-knacks in the crimsony/red/pinky with-a-touch-of-green style




Apparently and almost unbelievably, there are those who think this collecting lark is just crap and dust collecting madness! : (

What about you?

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a fabulous collection of pottery, that shade of pinky red is just delightful. I think I have a soft spot for the little strawberry! Thanks so much for playing along.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see what you mean! Thanks for popping over to see my treasures, there's something special about roses isn't there. Love your collections...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of your goodies are just gorgeous... I'd be very proud if I could say that 80% of my home was furnished with pre-loved items, well done..

    Take Care... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent been to your blog before, but I too, easily furnish and decorate and fill full of appliances, over 80% of my house from the oppy, council clean ups and garage sales. i love it! And i think you have some funky, funky things there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated.
Feel free to share this with others who may find it of interest.
Cheers!