Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Procrastinitis Bigtimus

Suffering from chronic procrastinitis
I promised myself I would go for a long walk around the walnut orchard , hasn't happened yet
I promised myself I would get started on writing a piece and submitting it for publication in one of my favourite Mags - aiming high, I KNOW and exactly why I still haven't started.

Instead, I got pleasantly sidetracked with fossicking through some more old books
I stirred up some wonderful memories on rediscovering this joyous book that my children and I ADORED back in the 80's!

How I loved them all - the naughty, hilarious and all-about-entertaining-the-adults John Hamblin, the warm, natural and delightful Noni Hazlehurst, the gorgeous, charming, cheeky John Waters and the exuberant and playful Benita Collings.
Dress up days were and are the BEST


My memories were given a severe yank when I found this inside one of MY favourite childhood books "Now We Are Six" by A. A. Milne.
Drawn by me!

Then with glee I reread some of my favourites


I don't think losing myself in books is too bad a way to procrastinate...is it?

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated.
Feel free to share this with others who may find it of interest.
Cheers!