Friday, 4 September 2009

It's All About Red

Since I was little, I have always been attracted to red.
Perhaps it was Granny and Mum's red lippy that triggered it.
If Granny ever saw me without my red lippy on she would ask what was wrong, because something surely HAD to be if you hadn't bothered to put your lippy on!
Red resonates for me and makes me feel warm, happy, excited, nostalgic and alive.
I have many, many, many things of or featuring red - clothes, shoes, lipsticks-a-plenty, scarves, bags, jewellery, artworks, kitchenalia, ornaments, knick-n-knacks-n-bric-n-bracs (as Darling, Sweetie Edina would say), rugs, furnishings and crockery.
Some of my red stuff...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated.
Feel free to share this with others who may find it of interest.
Cheers!